iThinking Bear papa Ratchet Screwdriver
Your reliable and safe bear friend: Bear Papa driver. Meet cute and caring bear as your house tool.
Features 01 / FIGURE
It looks like a decorative toy on your table, and will serve as a perfect tool, when you need them.
Features 02 / DETAIL
Features 03 / USE AS A BIT
Can be used as a bit for devices, furniture, toys and even smaller items.
Features 04 / RATCHET
The real driver with a Ratchet. If you turn the black ring around you can tighten the screw without holding it with your hand.
Black bears are considered to be rare; Black Bear Papa is similar to Taiwan’s black bear and Korea’s Jirisan’s Asiatic black bear with a white “V” shape on their neck.
It looks like a decorative toy on your table, yet when you need, it will serve as a perfect tool.
The body of the bear can be split to three parts: head, torso and feet. The ratchet screwdriver is settled with a magnetic bits holder of the head. Its torso can be removed from the feet which contain six different bits of most common sizes.
‧ Bear body ø 57 x H125mm
‧ Weight 180g
‧ Material: PP / TPR / Cr-V / S2 (bits)
The driver is made of high-quality chromebanatium and S2 alloy.
1. Holding the torso, pull up the head of the bear to reveal ratchet screwdriver.
2. Securely holding the feet, pull up the torso to get to the screwdriver bits.
3. Attach the desired screwdriver bit to the ratchet screwdriver.
4. Rotate the black O-ring to control the direction of the ratchet to tighten or loosen screw.
5. Hold the grip and flex your wrist to operate.
You can store bits in the base pot of the Bear Papa.
Gray bear / Red bear / Brown bear / Black bear / White bear (limited edition)
Bearpapa Special Limited!
Bear Papa white bear set 22k plate special edition!